Texas Dermatology Group seeking Accounting Operations Manager
MyDermRecruiter is representing a very successful and growing Dermatology Group in the Dallas – Fort Worth area. The group is adding a Finance Director to their team due to demand. The Finance Director is responsible for leadership and management of accounting, audit, banking, reporting, etc., and serves in one of the most important and complex executive leadership roles for our client.
Highlights and Requirements of this opportunity include:
- Great benefits including medical, dental, matching 401K, and more!
- Compensation based on experience
- 7-10 years experience with executive finance including FP&A and P&L for multi-site healthcare groups with 100+ FTE
- 3-5 years experience of proven growth and innovation in Healthcare
- 3-5 years’ dermatology experience
- Bachelor Degree (Master’s-preferred), Continuing Industry/Professional Training
- CPA; Professional Certifications (e.g., accounting, finance, analytics, workflow, etc.)
- Available to travel up to 20%
For immediate consideration, contact Amy Taylor at 636.239.1787 Ext. 101 or email your CV to Amy@myDermRecruiter.com. All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services!
Dermatology Executive Recruitment Consultant
Office: 636-239-1787 Ext. 101
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider or executive to your practice, we can help!