Exciting Dermatology Opportunity in Philadelphia, PA!
Philadelphia is one of the most historic cities in America. Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, is where the Constitution and Declaration of Independence were signed. Both are part of Independence National Historic Park. Philadelphia also boasts some of the most amazing art museums, including the Rodin Museum. Enjoy great museums, restaurants, parks, and shopping which makes Philadelphia one of the best places to live! Our client is actively seeking a full-time Dermatologist for their beautiful and busy practice in Philadelphia. The office is modern and fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient.
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
- Full-Time opportunity - see patients for Medical & Surgical Dermatology + Cosmetics
- Established patient base - Busy from day 1!
- Highly Competitive Compensation - Base Salary plus productions bonuses!
- Up to $100K incentive package!
- Full Benefits including a premium health package for you and your family, CME, personal days, vacation days, and more!
Ready to have a confidential conversation? Contact me directly today with your CV via email at email@example.com
or contact David Dickens
at (636)239-1787 Ext. 130
for immediate consideration.