Dermatology Group Seeking Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon - St. Petersburg, FL
is actively recruiting for a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join our client's practice in St. Petersburg, FL. This established, well-supported group offers full-service dermatological care, focused on an exceptional patient experience, and treats providers like family. Initially, the group can offer 1 day/week of Mohs cases and forecasts within 6-9 months will be 3 days/week of Mohs.
Additional highlights include:
- Full-time opportunity with a flexible schedule
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand
- EMA enabled clinic
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing, and more
- Competitive guaranteed base salary and above market production-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401K, and more
Located between the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg is known for its warm weather and year-round sunshine. Whether you enjoy pristine beaches, cultural attractions, or centralized downtown areas with restaurants and shopping, St. Pete has something for everyone.
For further information, please contact Kathleen Tait at 636.239.1787, Ext. 170
or email your confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Consultant
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 170