HAWAII - LOCUM Opportunity for a Board-Certified General Dermatologist
is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist for a LOCUM opportunity in Hawaii. This established Dermatology practice needs a physician for three months, May - July. Group has a physician starting at the end of summer.
Only Experienced Physicians - No residents.
- 3-month opportunity, May - July 2021
- Work 4-5 days/week at 2 locations
- The focus is general and surgical dermatology
- Expect to see around 35+ patients/day
- Be supported by 2 experienced and well-trained Medical Assistants/Scribes
- EMR is EMA, Modernizing Medicine
- Earn a highly competitive salary, daily rate
The third-largest island in Hawaii. Beautiful natural scenery and beaches. Excellent opportunity to work every day in paradise!
Ready for a confidential conversation? Please contact Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or send your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.