FLORIDA Dermatology Private Practice adding Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist to the team
East Central Florida - Suburb of Orlando
Only 25 miles from the Atlantic Coast, this resort area is one of the smaller towns in Florida. This location is far enough from the city traffic but close enough to drive to the bigger city for entertainment, dinner, and nightlife. Great place to raise a family. There is something for everyone including an amusement park, trails for walking, hiking, or biking, parks, and lakes.
has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist to join a very successful and well-established physician-owned group right outside of Orlando, Florida (less than one hour). A very busy, low turnover group with long-term staff and an established patient base.
- Full-time, work at 2 locations (45 min apart)
- 3-4 days/week general dermatology & 1 day/week for dermatopathology
- Group has a CLIA/CAP certified dermatopathology lab and Mohs Lab
- A designated area specifically for reading slides (100 slides/week and growing)
- Physicians typically see 35 patients/day for general dermatology, depending on their comfort level
- Experienced and trained support staff consisting of 1-3 Medical Assistants/Scribes
- Earn a highly competitive base salary
- Benefits include malpractice, CME, health, Life/Accidental death, disability, 401K match, and more
Only 9 miles to the Orlando Sanford International Airport, 33 miles to Orlando International Airport, and 45 miles from Daytona Beach International Airport
For immediate consideration, please contact Terry Ferguson directly at 636.239.1787, Ext. 110
or email your CV and confidential inquiry to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.