Dermatology Practice in Portland, ME is seeking a Dermatologist!
From ornate mansions to ocean views, this charming city - the largest in Maine - will enchant you. Saunter down the brick sidewalks and cobblestone streets of the revitalized Old Port District, where you can browse through bookstores, explore craft shops and eat to your heart's content. Visit the Portland Head Light, which dates back to 1791, and is the oldest lighthouse still in continuous use in the U.S.
Join a privately owned practice that is seeking a full-time or part-time Dermatologist. This practice offers the highest quality medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatological care to patients of all ages. They are seeking an additional Dermatologist due to patient demand. Currently booked 6+ months out, and need help! Join 2 other providers who welcome you to the practice.
- Practice your choice of, medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology
- Flexible schedule, work 3 - 5 days a week
- Practice at 1 location - no travel required
- Receive 1-2 MAs who will scribe and help with setups
- EMR in place and Dermatology friendly
- Open to Partnership
- Receive full benefits, including a 401k and Health Plan
- Malpractice is covered by the practice
- Receive a guaranteed base salary along with a % of collections - total compensation year 1, $500k+
Ready to have a confidential conversation? Contact me directly today with your CV via email at Amy Taylor
at 636-239-1787 ext. 101
for a confidential interview or submit your CV to amy@myDermRecruiter.com