Dothan, Alabama - Dermatology Practicing adding General Dermatologist
Art and history can be found in giant colorful murals painted on downtown buildings, and numerous shopping and dining options await your travel downtown and along historic Ross Clark Circle. Known as the “Peanut Capital of the World,” Dothan is home to the National Peanut Festival each fall and pays homage to its agricultural heritage through a series of whimsical and “nutty” statues scattered around town.
has partnered with a successful and thriving practice in Alabama. Work in a new building that offers state-of-the-art facilities. A very busy practice that is patient-focused.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule
- Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetics
- Dedicated on-site Office Administrator as well as experienced and trained support staff (Medical Assistants/Scribes)
- Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonus
- Highly competitive base salary plus productivity bonus
- Generous benefits package including malpractice, health, dental, CME, 401K, and more
For immediate consideration, please email your confidential CV to Amy@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Amy directly at 636.239.1787, Ext. 101
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.