Dermatology Physician Needed in East Texas as Current Provider Looks to Cut Back on Hours
**Charming small-town feel with plenty to see and do**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful practice in Nacogdoches County, Texas.
Step into a well-established practice and work alongside a collegial team of providers in a warm, family-like atmosphere. You're sure to hit the ground running as you take over a patient base from a long-time provider looking to cut back on their hours.
About the Position:
- Full-time; flexible schedule!
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Enjoy offering a mix of Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Current providers see on average 40+ patients per day; dependent on your comfort level
- PA / NP supervision not required
- Position available due to provider wishing to cut back on hours
- Competitive compensation package based on experience and preferred patient volume
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Malpractice, CME, Vacation and more!
- Well-established, thriving practice with a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Currently operating with multiple talented providers and an exceptional support staff
- Modern office location with fully equipped exam rooms
- Provider-friendly practice where your career satisfaction matters!
East Texas is full of family fun, cultural delights, and various entertainment options to satisfy any taste!
Here you'll find museums like the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame, botanical gardens such as Mast Arboretum, and numerous state parks to explore. If hunting, hiking, and fishing are pastimes you enjoy, this area is an excellent fit for you!
Planetariums, The Caldwell Zoo, ziplining adventures, and waterparks provide fun for the entire family, too! The area is also home to lovely wineries and sun-dappled vineyards, unique dining and shopping experiences, eclectic festivals and so much more!
Plus, East Texas Regional Airport is only 55 minutes away
for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's senior Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!