Exciting Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Birmingham, Alabama
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly regarded practice in Birmingham, Alabama.
This is a highly prestigious group that values excellence and high standards of care above all else! You'll be able to step into a ready-made practice and quickly grow your career alongside an experienced team of compassionate providers.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4 days per week - no weekends and minimal on-call!
- Provide a mix of General, Medical, and Surgical Dermatology, plus Cosmetics, if desired
- Current providers see an average of 30-45 patients per day
- Supervise Advanced Practice Providers for additional income; not required
- Receive superior support from a well-trained team of MAs (two for every 40 patients) who will scribe and setup for you
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Lucrative compensation package includes a starting guaranteed base salary and a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes Health, Short and long-term disability, PTO, CME and CME time off, 401k, Profit sharing, and more!
- Sign-on bonus or relocation assistance based on circumstances
- Well-established, physician-owned practice led by a reputable Dermatologist active in teaching and mentoring in the field
- The group places a strong emphasis on providing unparalleled patient experiences and highly individualized treatment plans; strives to take proactive approaches to patient care
- Offers a full range of Dermatology services for children and adults as well as a full suite of medical-grade spa treatments
- Collegial clinic culture fostered by a small, robust team of providers
- Well-managed practice with separate billing, call-center, office manager, and business manager
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research
- Beautiful facility with a full suite of lasers and a full-service spa, offering great cross-referral opportunities
- Excellent marketing support with marketing coordinators in place to support growth
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma and Merz company
- Top Coolsculpting Company
- EMR in place
Opportunities and adventures abound in Birmingham! From zip-lining, paddle-boating, and tube floating down the Cahaba River to exploring Railroad Park, a 19-acre green space with ponds, a skate park, and a canopied plaza, you'll have plenty of reasons to get out and enjoy year-round mild weather.
Some of Birmingham's must-see attractions include:
- The Birmingham Zoo
- The Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Regions Field - home of the minor league Birmingham Barons
- McWane Science Center
- Alabama Theather - opened in 1927
Birmingham offers a diverse cultural and entertainment landscape, as well as a varied and award-winning dining scene. Plus, according to a recent study by Forbes and Kiplinger, Birmingham ranks 12th among the most affordable metro areas and is the fifth most affordable for renters in the United States.
Education is also a major focus in Birmingham, with excellent opportunities with top universities and high-ranking public and private schools in the area.
Not to mention, you'll have easy access to Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport. Hop a flight to Miami and be beachside with a tropical drink in your hand in just two short hours!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!