Dermatology Physician Needed Near Beautiful Clearwater, Florida Practice
**Just 30 minutes from luxurious, white-sand Clearwater beaches**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join an extremely busy, well-established practice near Clearwater, Florida.
A motivated, skilled candidate should jump at this unique opportunity to leverage their career growth with a reputable practice offering flexibility, autonomy, and more in a luxurious Florida locale!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs who are Board-Certified or Board-Eligible
- Full-time, work 4 or 5 days per week - your choice!
- Work from a single office location
- Provide a mix of General Medical and some Surgical Dermatology; the group is open to the physician offering Cosmetics (Botox, Fillers, etc.) if interested
- Current providers see an average of 30 patients per day
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers not required at the start
- Position available due to patient volume and practice growth
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Excellent benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short term, and long term disability, 401k (with match), PTO, and more
- Busy, well-established practice with a strong family-like atmosphere
- Offering comprehensive Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- Robust, collegial team of Board-Certified providers with extensive clinical experience
- Group strives to create transparent, reassuring patient-provider partnerships by delivering compassionate, educational care and results-oriented treatments
- Relaxed, comfortable office setting
- Efficiently managed practice with excellent support staff in place, ensuring providers can focus their attention on providing quality patient care
- Group actively conducts clinical research to inform and advance Dermatological therapies and best-practices
- Currently using EMR software but switching to EMA in early 2022
This practice is located in a highly desirable suburb of Tampa, offering the perfect combination of a relaxing, small-town atmosphere and easy access to incredible Gulf Coast beaches and city life amenities!
In 40 minutes or less, you could be soaking up the sun at Clearwater's white-sand beaches or experiencing the many vibrant attractions found in Tampa and St. Peterburg—the possibilities are truly endless here!
Yet, the Tampa Bay area is so much more than a destination getaway for vacationers. Make this area your new home and the whole family benefits! You'll be near top-ranking schools, friendly community parks, and a whole host of family-friendly activities suitable for all ages—all with a low cost of living.
Plus, you'll have countless opportunities to explore a plethora of nearby state parks and recreation areas, including Honeymoon Island State Park, Anclote Key Preserve State Park, Lake Tarpon, and many others.
And you can bet that nearby St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport will be ready and waiting to take you on your destination getaway when the time comes!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!