Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Bozeman, Montana
**Less than two hours from Yellowstone National Park!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a beautiful, brand new location in Bozeman, Montana, with a highly successful Dermatology group.
Are you a highly driven dermatologist looking to make a career move? This excellent opportunity will give you clinical autonomy, flexibility to optimize patient scheduling (and more!) based on your preferences, and a compensation plan offering the potential to far exceed national averages.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single office location
- Provide a mix of Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Can expect to see an average of 30-40 patients per day - be as busy as you are comfortable being
- Work in a brand new clinic location - backed by a highly successful Dermatology group with the resources to help you grow your practice quickly!
- The candidate should be a team player, compassionate, and have an upbeat, easy-going personality
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is required
- Position available due to patient demand
- A highly competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a generous incentive bonus
- Complete benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401k (with match), Generous PTO, Paid, CME allowance, Licensing, and membership fee coverage, and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Thriving Dermatology group with a patient-centric focus
- Brand new, modern Dermatology clinic fully-equipped with bright, spacious procedure and exam rooms
- Receive comprehensive professional support to build a loyal patient base of your very own
- A values-based group takes great pride in creating a welcoming, team-oriented company culture
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced support staff in place, including MAs to scribe for you
- Professional management team assists with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- EMA for EMR
Bozeman, Montana, is the fastest-growing community of its size in the United States—and for good reasons! An ideal location for anyone looking to lead an active lifestyle, Bozeman offers tons of recreation opportunities, including hiking, fishing, mountain biking, rock climbing, skiing, floating, and more.
You'll be surrounded by protected national forest land and less than two hours from Yellowstone National Park. And the city itself is filled with things to do—from shopping boutique stores in the charming downtown district and taking advantage of a local hot springs resort to checking out local breweries and touring museums.
Bozeman is home to top-ranking public schools and residential neighborhoods offer a welcoming and family-friend atmosphere. And when you need a break from the cold winter weather, you'll have easy access to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport—boasting an 87.5% on-time arrival rate, which likely has something to do with it being named the 5th best airport in the US by Money Magazine.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation
with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140
today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!