Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatopathologist near St. Paul, Minnesota
**Minnesota is a highly ranked physician-friendly state!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatopathologist to join a thriving private practice in the Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, suburbs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to step into a brand new role with a well-established, busy practice and work alongside a robust team of providers who currently see upwards of 300 patients per day!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs—minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a Dermatopathologist required
- Must be a Board Certified Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist
- This is a full-time opportunity offering flexible hours and a positive work-life balance
- Providing 100% Dermatopathology - no clinical work
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment—expect to be busy from day one!
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- A highly lucrative compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a production bonus - high earning potential!
- Complete benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, 401k (with profit sharing) PTO, Paid Holidays, and more!
- Well-established private practice led by a nationally acclaimed physician
- Group provides Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- A clinical team consists of multiple experienced Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- A strong family-like atmosphere in a collegial clinic culture
- Excellent support staff ensures an efficient workflow
- Community-oriented practice that comes together to volunteer at charitable events often
- The practice has strong academic affiliations
- Modern offices provide a comfortable and spacious environment for patients and providers
Known as the "Twin Cities," the St. Paul-Minneapolis region is a hub for entertainment, education and so much more with award-winning restaurants, the Mall of America, and more!
It's no secret that it gets chilly in the winter, but this is an excellent area to land for those looking to enjoy four distinct seasons! Whether you want to go skiing, ice fishing, apple picking, boating and swimming in the summer, or something else entirely, the natural beauty of Minnesota is well worth a bit of snow!
This particular community (closer to St. Paul than Minneapolis) is ideal for families, featuring exceptional schools, affordable housing in quaint, residential neighborhoods, and a low cost of living.
You'll also be just 30 minutes from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, offering tons of flights to help you reach a destination vacation or business conference.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!