Texas—Dermatologist Needed in Fort Worth - Excellent Work-Life Balance!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an experienced Dermatologist to join a successful, highly regarded team of skincare experts known for providing compassionate patient care in a relaxed, comfortable clinic environment.
Live, work, and play in the beautiful, lively, and inviting city of Fort Worth, Texas, where the average cost of living is more than 20% lower than the national average!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with excellent supports in place to keep you efficient and focused on patient care
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Highly competitive compensation model offering base salary plus percentage of collections
- Additional monthly stipend available for Medical Directorship
- Additional generous compensation provided for oversight of Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- A group known for providing the highest quality personalized, patient-centered care
- Highly collegial environment supported by excellent administrative staff
- Work alongside an experienced team of skincare experts
- Boasts a warm, welcoming, and relaxed environment for patients and providers
- Provides an array of Medical and Cosmetic services
- Utilizes leading-edge technology, lasers and more!
Not only is Fort Worth the 13th-largest city in the US, but it's also the top tourist destination in the Lonestar State—welcoming some 9.4 million visitors each year to partake in the friendliness, food, and fun abundant in Dallas-Fort Worth.
With eleven distinct entertainment districts featuring shopping, dining, entertainment, and cultural attractions to fit every taste, you won't ever have to worry about running out of things to experience in your spare time.
There truly is something for everyone to enjoy, from Nascar racing to rodeos, world-class museums and cowboy cuisine to boutique shopping, a top-ranking zoo and so much more!
And with Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport nearby, you'll be within reach of prime destination getaways, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!