Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Hickory, North Carolina
**Enjoy excellent weather and a low cost of living in North Carolina!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful team of Dermatology providers in Hickory, North Carolina.
A well-trained, highly motivated physician who is comfortable providing in all areas of medical Dermatology will feel at home in no time with this collegial, supportive group offering an attractive compensation package and so much more!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Start date: 2022
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Replacement position for a retiring provider
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus production bonus
- Complete benefits package includes medical coverage, malpractice insurance, and a generous 401k plan
- Relocation assistance available
- Well-established practice with an excellent reputation of providing the highest quality, personalized patient care
- Values-driven practice rooted in ethical standards and backed by a caring, compassionate staff
- Maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach
- Work alongside multiple outstanding Board-Certified Dermatology Physicians, an excellent Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon, and an experienced Advanced Practice Provider
- Highly efficient support staff in place creates a seamless workflow and upholds a reputation of providing exceptional customer service
- The office is spacious, comfortable, and fully equipped, allowing providers to deliver cutting edge Dermatological care
- EMR in place
What's not to love about this inviting city just 50 minutes north of Charlotte and only an hour from both Asheville and Winston Salem? With great schools, a low cost of living, and plenty to do indoors and out, there's something for everyone to enjoy here!
Hickory offers high quality of living and all of the cultural amenities and convenience of a larger urban city while maintaining quaint, small-town charm. People are friendly and welcoming, while neighborhoods are ideal for families.
Plus, living in the western region of North Carolina means you'll have access to miles of hiking trails in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. If you enjoy spending your spare time out in nature, then this is an excellent place for you!
North Carolina is home to some of the top university medical centers in the US—from Duke to UNC and others. Day trip to Atlanta, Georgia (a 4-hour drive) or head the other direction to Emerald Isle Beach (a 5.5-hour drive) along North Carolina's Atlantic Coast shoreline.
And when you're looking to travel further, Charlotte Douglass International Airport, less than an hour away, will have you covered!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!