Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Asheville, North Carolina
**Enjoy excellent weather and a low cost of living in North Carolina!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established, fast-growing practice in Asheville, North Carolina.
Kick-start or grow your career with this collaborative group of providers and quickly establish yourself as an expert in the field with ample support and clinical autonomy to make this practice your own!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Single location opportunity
- Provide a mix of General, Medical, and Surgical Dermatology, plus Cosmetics, if desired
- Expect to see between 30-40 patients per day
- Enjoy clinical autonomy to practice within medical standards of care
- Must be able to deliver superior patient care and experiences
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- A competitive compensation package includes a first-year guaranteed base salary plus a production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package begins on day one of employment and offers PTO and numerous paid holidays, 401k (with match), CME and professional licensing reimbursement, and more!
- Sign-on bonus, if applicable
- Relocation package, if applicable
- Partnership opportunities
- Physician leadership opportunities
- Premier, highly reputable and rapidly growing practice
- Dedicated to excellence and delivering the highest quality of care
- Offers an array of General, Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Work alongside a small, collegial team of highly regarded providers
- Receive comprehensive support from skilled Medical Assistants
- An experienced, friendly administrative staff ensures an efficient workflow so that you can focus on patient care
- A positive, family-like clinic atmosphere
- Modern office fully equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology to deliver the highest quality of Dermatological care available
Asheville, North Carolina, is a premier destination boasting everything from incredible natural beauty to eclectic charm and a lively downtown atmosphere.
Resting among western North Carolina's awe-inspiring Blue Ridge Mountains, outdoor enthusiasts will find everything they need (and want!) living in Asheville. Spend your time off hiking the Appalachian Trail or floating the French Broad River. You can even go on wild foraging tours with expert foragers!
And for those that wish to spend their time taking in a buzzing but not overwhelming city vibe, you'll find that downtown Asheville was created with you in mind—featuring unique and trendy restaurants, entertainment venues, spas, and more! With more than 30 art galleries, a burgeoning culinary scene, and a thriving live music scene, you won't ever run out of things to do.
Asheville's crown jewel is the Biltmore Estate, which George Vanderbilt created as a retreat reminiscent of the castles and estates in France and Britain. It's well worth a tour!
Asheville makes for an ideal jumping-off point for exploring the Smoky Mountains and more. But when you're ready for a change of scenery, you can head to Charlotte Douglas International Airport, roughly two hours away, for a destination flight!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!