Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician near Dallas, Texas
**Live and work in this beautiful (and affordable!) city just 30 minutes from Dallas and benefit from not having to pay state income taxes!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a skilled and compassionate Dermatologist to join a thriving practice near Dallas, Texas.
Make a career move to this practice just outside of Dallas and benefit and enjoy an exceptional compensation package, comprehensive support to grow your career in directions that interest you and so much more!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single office location
- Part-time status is considered for exceptional candidates
- Practice a mix of General Medical, Surgical and/or Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive clinical autonomy to guide your own work per standards of care
- Flexibility to determine patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing per your preference
- Current providers see between 30 and 40 patients per day - volume is there to be as busy as you're comfortable being!
- Ability to focus on clinical areas of interest (skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position open due to patient demand and practice growth
- Lucrative production-based compensation package - above market opportunity!
- Complete benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401k (with match), Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign-on bonus!
- Well-established, patients-first practice with an excellent reputation
- Providing high-quality care is at the forefront of everything this group does
- Work alongside a small, collegial team of experienced physicians
- Welcoming, family-like clinic atmosphere
- Skilled support staff, including dedicated MAs and experienced Administrative Professionals
- Fully equipped office location with specialized equipment allowing providers to deliver top-of-the-line care
- Experienced management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Intuitive and easy-to-use EMA system in place
With excellent schools, a low cost of living, affordable housing, and more, you're sure to feel at home quickly in this beautiful suburb of Dallas, Texas!
This is the ideal community for those that appreciate small-town charm and love to support local businesses. You'll have plenty of restaurants, shops and venues to enjoy frequenting. Plus, year-round events are hosted by the town's Parks and Recreation department creating endless hours of family fun!
And when you're ready for a big city experience, you'll be less than 30 minutes from downtown Dallas where you'll find plenty to keep you active, entertained, and fed! Enjoy resorts and spas, fine dining, family attractions, unique eateries, museums, professional and college sports and so much more!
Plus, with Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport just 45 minutes away, you'll have an easy commute leading up to your next getaway vacation or business flight.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!