Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
**Enjoy living in a taxpayer-friendly state!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a skilled, career-driven Dermatologist to join a fast-growing practice in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
If you've been seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of providers in a welcoming atmosphere where you can drive your own success while enjoying your ideal work-life balance, then this is it!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single office location
- Will consider part-time candidates with outstanding remarks
- Practice a mix of General Medical, Surgical and/or Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive clinical autonomy to guide your own work per standards of care
- Patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing are flexible per your preference
- Current providers see between 30 and 40 patients per day - volume is there to take on a patient load as large as you're comfortable serving!
- Focus on clinical areas of interest (skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is available but not required
- Position open due to patient demand and practice growth
- Lucrative production-based compensation package - high earning potential!
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401k (with match), Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign-on bonus!
- Value-driven practice dedicated to excellence and high quality, compassion-centered care
- Work alongside a small team consisting of a fellow Physician and several experienced Advanced Practice Providers
- A team-oriented group works hard to create a supportive, collaborative workplace
- A relaxed, family-like clinic atmosphere
- Skilled support staff, including dedicated MAs and efficient Administrative Professionals, keep up a positive workflow
- The office is equipped with specialized tools and devices
- Spacious exam rooms create a comfortable environment
- Experienced management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Intuitive EMA system in place
Just north of Albuquerque sits Rio Rancho—a premier destination for families and young professionals alike! With a population of close to 100,000 people, you're sure to find all the modern convenience you desire in this welcoming community boasting friendly neighbors and safe, pleasant neighborhoods.
It can be quite hot in Rio Rancho, but the city is filled with opportunities to spend the afternoon poolside or catch some indoor fun. And when the weather is a bit milder, which it is throughout the year, you can venture out to one of the many beautiful parks, historic sites, hiking trails, or state parks to spend some time connecting with nature.
For families, Rio Rancho has top-ranking schools and plenty of activities for all ages to enjoy—from trampoline parks to arcades and more!
And there's always nearby Albuquerque with its rich cultural heritage and fun festivals to enjoy. Plus, you'll be just 30 minutes from Albuquerque International Sunport—offering more than 20 destination flights and worldwide connections!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!