Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Fort Myers, Florida
**Florida is in the top 10 most tax-friendly states, boasting no state income tax!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an experienced Board-Certified Dermatologist to join a highly reputable practice in southwest Florida.
This is an incredible opportunity to live along the coast in southern Florida! Step into a collegial, family-like atmosphere and lend your expertise to a practice dedicated to offering high-quality Dermatological care.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from up to three locations in close proximity
- Provide a mix of General Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary plus a generous collections-based bonus
- Complete benefits package includes Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan, Life Insurance Options and PTO
- Premier, well-established practice
- Personalized care, knowledge, and compassion are the cornerstones of this practice
- Provides General Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology to patients of all ages
- Join a team of more than eight providers, including skilled Dermatology Physicians and experienced Advanced Practice Providers
- Strives to create positive patient-centered experiences
- Beautiful, modern office features state-of-the-art equipment
- A strong support staff is in place, ensuring your focus can remain on patient care
If you're considering Florida for your next career move, then Fort Myers, located along the Sunshine State's southwest coast, must be on your list of places to check out!
Residents of Fort Myers love that the area has a genuinely peaceful and safe atmosphere, making it an ideal location for putting down roots and raising a family. Plus, Florida is one of the best places in the country to be in for enjoying retirement!
With an average of more than 270 days of sunshine in Fort Myers every year, you'll have plenty of opportunities to lounge on the beach (just 30 minutes from downtown) in your spare time. Other options include hitting the green to spend a day golfing or relaxing at one of the numerous day spas.
In less than two and a half hours, you can be in Miami, which will offer an even grander nightlife and entertainment scene. And the Florida Keys are just over three hours away, putting you in an ideal location for luxurious coastal exploration!
And with Southwest Florida International Airport nearby, you'll face no hassle heading for a getaway destination—perhaps to Dallas, Seattle, Green Bay, or New York?!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 today. Or email your CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!