Texas—Dermatologist Needed at Premier Practice in Houston - Excellent Location!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a thriving practice with an excellent reputation for providing high-quality, compassionate patient care.
Affordable housing, a low cost of living, no state income taxes, a family-friendly ambiance, and modern amenities all await you in Houston!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with excellent supports in place to keep you efficient and focused on patient care
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Highly competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- A well-respected group that is known for providing the highest quality personalized, patient-centered care
- Highly collegial environment supported by excellent administrative staff
- Work alongside an experienced team of skincare experts
- Beautiful, modern office
- Boasts a warm, welcoming, and relaxed environment for patients and providers
- Provides an array of Medical and Cosmetic services
- Utilizes leading-edge technology
Houston is an absolutely beautiful city with easy access to beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and plenty of modern amenities that make a high-quality lifestyle that much richer!
A low cost of living (and NO STATE INCOME TAXES!), great schools, and a family-friendly atmosphere create an ideal environment for putting down roots and raising a family. And you'll be hard-pressed to run out of things to do in your spare time—from family attractions to relaxing day spas and, of course, phenomenal golfing opportunities!
A few top area attractions to experience in Houston include:
- Minute Maid Park - home of the Houston Astros
- The Houston Museum of Natural History
- Children's Museum Houston
- Houston Zoo
- Houston Arboretum and Nature Center
- The Galleria - high-end mall, fine dining, and more
- Houston Space Center
And in just 40 minutes, you can be at George Bush Intercontinental Airport, covering all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!