North Carolina—Premier Dermatology Group Seeking a Dermatologist in Raleigh - Excellent Work-Life Balance!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a successful, well-respected team of skincare experts who put patient care and a results-driven mission above all else.
Become a highly regarded Dermatology provider in Raleigh, North Carolina, ranked among the best US cities where high-quality living reigns supreme!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Work from two office locations just 20 minutes apart
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with excellent supports in place to keep you efficient and focused on patient care
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Highly competitive compensation model offering base salary plus percentage of collections
- Additional monthly stipend available for Medical Directorship
- Additional generous compensation provided for oversight of Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- A group known for providing the highest quality personalized, patient-centered care
- Highly collegial environment supported by excellent administrative staff
- Work alongside an experienced team of skincare experts
- Boasts a warm, welcoming, and relaxed environment for patients and providers
- Provides an array of Medical and Cosmetic services
- Utilizes leading-edge technology, lasers and more!
Raleigh, home to more than 450,000 people, is an excellent place to land for families and young professionals. This major metropolis in North Carolina is full of livability perks, including a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, and ample convenience.
Eclectic shops, delicious restaurants, spacious parks, outdoor recreation areas, and more make Raleigh a delightful place to call home. A strong family-friendly atmosphere and quaint, small-town charm create the perfect aesthetic for high-quality living.
A few area attractions you'll find there include:
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Science
- Pullen Park
- Marbles Kids Museum
- Umstead State Park
- PNC Arena - basketball and hockey stadium
- and so much more!
Plus, in just over a two-and-a-half-hour drive, you can be at Emerald Isle Beach along the Atlantic Coast! Air travel is made easy with nearby Raleigh-Durham North Carolina International Airport, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!