Tennessee—Dermatology Group Seeking an Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Prime Nashville Suburb
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to step into an established clinic and work alongside an excellent medical and administrative support staff to deliver high-quality Dermatological care.
Enjoy living in one of Nashville's most desirable suburbs within a short distance from the excitement of the Music City's iconic downtown district!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with strong Dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with excellent supports in place to keep you efficient and focused on patient care
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- A nationally recognized group known for providing the highest quality personalized and patient-centered care
- Highly collegial environment supported by excellent administrative staff
- Work alongside a small, experienced team of skincare experts
- Boasts a warm, welcoming, and relaxed environment for patients and providers
- Provides an array of Medical and Cosmetic services
- Utilizes leading-edge technology
Nashville is a lovely place to live and work, whether you enjoy the vibrant city life or rugged outdoor adventure! Average year-round temperatures hover around 70 degrees giving you just one more reason to get out and explore this unique area.
Plus, this practice is located in one of Tennessee's most desirable suburbs for both families and young professionals—with excellent schools, safe and family-friendly neighborhoods, a low cost of living and so much to see and do!
You'll be just a short drive from live entertainment, museums and historic sites, sun-dappled vineyards and wineries, pristine golf courses, and more lakes and trails than a nature lover could ever need.
Nashville is home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, and the SEC's Vanderbilt University. Not to mention, Nashville hosts the Country Music Awards and has a constant flow of well-known artists playing at the Bridgestone Arena and Ryman Auditorium.
Nashville is also considered a major healthcare hub—an ideal place to land for any young professional. There's no personal state income tax in Tennessee either!
Nashville International Airport is less than a 30-minute commute away, making vacation planning a breeze, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!