Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Advanced Practice Provider in Raleigh, North Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider with Dermatology experience to join a collegial team dedicated to delivering exceptional patient-centered care.
This is a unique opportunity to become a highly regarded Dermatology provider in Raleigh, North Carolina!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with prior Dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with excellent supports in place to keep you efficient and focused on patient care
- Work from two strategically located offices in prime North Carolina cities
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- A nationally recognized group known for providing the highest quality personalized and patient-centered care
- Highly collegial environment supported by excellent administrative staff
- Work alongside an experienced team of skincare experts
- Boasts a warm, welcoming, and relaxed environment for patients and providers
- Provides an array of Medical and Cosmetic services
- Utilizes leading-edge technology
Raleigh, home to more than 450,000 people, is an excellent place to land for families and young professionals. This major metropolis in North Carolina is full of livability perks, including a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, and ample convenience.
Eclectic shops, delicious restaurants, spacious parks, outdoor recreation areas, and more make Raleigh a delightful place to call home. A strong family-friendly atmosphere and quaint, small-town charm create the perfect aesthetic for high-quality living.
A few area attractions you'll find there include:
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Science
- Pullen Park
- Marbles Kids Museum
- Umstead State Park
- PNC Arena - basketball and hockey stadium
- and so much more!
Plus, in just over a two-and-a-half-hour drive, you can be at Emerald Isle Beach along the Atlantic Coast! Air travel is made easy with nearby Raleigh-Durham North Carolina International Airport, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!