Incredible Opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider in Richmond, Virginia
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with strong Dermatology experience to join an excellent team of experienced providers delivering high-quality care in a warm, welcoming environment.
Achieve the work-life balance you've been seeking in Richmond, Virginia, with easy access to the mountains, beach, and Washington DC!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Advanced Practice Providers with prior Dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide a mix of General Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Excellent employee benefits include health and dental insurance, CME, PTO, and more!
- Values-driven, relationship-based practice with an excellent reputation
- Dedicated to delivering outstanding patient-centered experiences
- Group provides a full range of General, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology services
- Family-like, collegial clinic environment with a robust academic ambiance
- Ready-made, loyal patient base with superior marketing strategies in place ensuring providers always stay busy
- An engaging, fast-paced work environment offering professional training and leadership opportunities to enhance career growth
- Exceptional support staff ensures providers can focus entirely on patient care
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment in a modern office setting
Richmond, Virginia, is an excellent place to settle for families and young professionals alike! The cost of living is low and you're only two hours from the mountains, the beach, and Washington, DC.
Richmond is known for having exquisite festivals and community events that make it easy for residents to get out and meet their neighbors. People boast about the high respect for diversity and the inclusive, welcoming environment afforded those living and working in the area.
A few areas of interest in Richmond that may catch your eye:
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Belle Isle - historic ruins of early America
- Short Pump Mall - more than 140 shops and eateries
- Science Museum of Virginia
- Maymont Park
Richmond is just a two-hour drive from Virginia Beach—perfect for day trips! And right at 75 minutes in the opposite direction takes you to Shenandoah National Park with access to vistas along the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Plus you'll be within a close distance of Richmond International Airport for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!