Exciting Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon North of Seattle, Washington
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a thriving Dermatology group located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Settle into a high-quality lifestyle where exciting opportunities and immense natural beauty are always abundant. Plus, Washington is one of only nine states without a state income tax requirement!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs; must be board-certified and fellowship-trained
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Work two to four days per month at a second location less than 90 minutes apart
- Can expect to see 25-30 Mohs cases per week in the primary office
- Option to provide Medical Dermatology in addition to practicing Mohs
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Competitive compensation plan includes a short-term guaranteed base and a generous incentive bonus
- Excellent benefits package includes medical, malpractice, CME, 401k, and PTO
- Relocation assistance available
- Excellent group culture fosters a warm, welcoming atmosphere
- Academically affiliated practice with a strong collegial atmosphere
- Work alongside a robust team of skincare professionals, including multiple Dermatologists, Physician Assistants, a Nurse Practitioner and Aesthetician
- The group takes great pride in having a provider-centric focus and goes to great lengths to create dynamic, engaging environments for all staff
- A superior support staff is in place to ensure providers can focus solely on patient care
- Beautiful, modern office with fully updated equipment and technology
Seattle is tucked away in the upper northwest corner of Washington State. With Olympic National Park sitting between Seattle and the Pacific Ocean, the Emerald City is roughly four hours from the coast and just under two hours from the Canadian border.
Pristine landscapes and a full range of outdoor recreational activities make the Pacific Northwest a haven for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Mount Rainier National Park sits just 90 miles south—Washington's iconic active volcano and mountain range. Hike, kayak, ski, go golfing, or try out a ziplining adventure!
You'll also have easy access to excellent public schools in a safe, family-friendly atmosphere. And there's a strong emphasis placed on health and wellness in this corner of the country, further enhancing your overall quality of life.
Quaint markets, spectacular coffee, eclectic museums, delicious food, and unique festivals provide plenty to do in your spare time! Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is located just 15 minutes south of the downtown district, making air travel a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!