Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in California's San Francisco Bay Region
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a premier Dermatology group in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Less than an hour from downtown San Francisco, this practice is strategically located in one of the fastest-growing communities in the San Francisco Bay Area—a truly beautiful and energetic city perfect for families and young professionals alike!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Enjoy offering a mix of General Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive extensive support to build a practice suited to your interests and preferences
- Established patient base - the area has a high prevalence of skin cancer
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- A competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, life, accidental death, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, licensing and membership dues, malpractice, and tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus!
- Reputable physician-owned and led practice
- A leading Dermatology group offering comprehensive Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology as well as Plastic Surgery
- Takes a patient-centered approach offering highly personalized, compassionate patient care
- Current providers boast about the exceptional support staff in place, ensuring all non-clinical work is handled professionally and efficiently
- Utilizes advanced practice technology to enhance and streamline results-driven procedures and treatments
California's San Francisco Bay Area has a genuinely endearing charm and personality. Every heavily populated metropolitan area has high-end luxurious amenities like convenient shopping, relaxing spas, and fine dining—and San Francisco is no different.
But what makes the Golden City special is the colorful, small-town ambiance and good-hearted people. Residents tout their neighbors for being kind, compassionate people. And families settle into this community with excellent schools and beautiful year-round weather quickly.
Farmer's markets, you-pick farms, boutique shops, and local wineries encourage a slower pace of life that San Franciscans seem to relish. Plus, there are incredible opportunities for connecting with nature just outside the city. From boating and fishing on the Delta to hiking trails and more in some of the country's most iconic national parks, you'll never run out of things to do here.
If traveling is important to you, you'll enjoy having San Francisco International Airport just over an hour's drive away, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!