Excellent Opportunity for Mohs Surgeon Near Oakland in the San Francisco Bay Area
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a thriving physician-owned practice in the San Fransisco Bay Area of California.
Less than 30 minutes from downtown San Fransisco, this practice is strategically located in a beautiful, lively city with exceptional schools and more than 300 days per year of sunshine for outdoor fun and adventure!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs - Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Receive extensive clinical support and ample autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Established patient base and outstanding referral network
- Opportunity to split time between two locations within close proximity
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- High earning potential with a guaranteed base salary plus production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, life, accidental death, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, licensing and membership dues, malpractice, and tail coverage
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign-on bonus!
- Reputable physician-owned and led practice
- A leading Dermatology group offering comprehensive Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology as well as Plastic Surgery
- Takes a patient-centered approach offering highly personalized, compassionate patient care
- Current providers boast about the exceptional support staff in place, ensuring all non-clinical work is handled professionally and efficiently
- Utilizes advanced practice technology and state-of-the-art equipment to enhance and streamline results-driven procedures and treatments
- Modern office space creates a comfortable, relaxed environment for patients and providers
Did you know that San Fransisco is the second-best city in the US for young professionals?
And yet, The Golden City has something for everyone, from small-town charm to big city luxuries and everything in between!
Whether making a career move alone or bringing the family, this is an excellent area to put down roots! Find iconic natural wonders nearby, including Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Forest, and Death Valley National Park.
Or spend time delving into these unique area attractions:
- Alcatraz Island Tours
- Oracle Park - home to the San Fransisco Giants
- Golden Gate Bridge and Park
- Walt Disney Family Museum
- and so much more!
San Fransisco International Airport is nearby and will gladly help you get to your next conference or destination vacation, offering non-stop flights to more than 50 international cities.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!