Dermatologist Needed Along the Beautiful Gulf Coast Near Tampa
**Excellent coastal location where you'll pay nothing in state income tax!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join an established and highly reputable practice serving two locations in the St. Petersburg-Tampa area.
Enjoy year-round warm, sunny weather along the Gulf Coast in one of Florida's renowned cities, home to stunning white sand beaches and one of the best places in the US to retire!
Find position highlights and how to apply below.
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week at two locations within close proximity - flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of General Medical and some Surgical Dermatology - open to cosmetics if the candidate is interested
- 30-40 patients per day is a typical patient load for current providers
- A competitive compensation plan offers a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package includes health, dental and vision coverage, 401k, CME, license, and malpractice
- Well-established practice with a loyal patient base - high volume!
- Small, collegial team of skincare providers working in a welcoming, family-like environment
- Enjoy clinical autonomy and extensive administrative support that will allow you to focus on patient care - adopting EMA in early 2022
- Phenomenal support staff in place ensuring both clinical and administrative workflows are easy and seamless
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
There's so much to love about living in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area of Florida! This opportunity will have you working in a desirable suburb—a quaint community with award-winning restaurants, boutique shops, and tons of family-friendly activities.
A low cost of living, incredible year-round weather for exploring beautiful, scenic destinations (including world-renowned white sand beaches!) and outdoor recreation, a low crime rate, and first-class entertainment and attractions make this a truly rare opportunity!
And within 30 minutes, you could be at Tampa International Airport catching one of countless national and international flights to top getaway destinations!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, myDermRecruiter can help you get there!
Request a confidential conversation with Terry Ferguson, one of our expert Dermatology Recruitment Specialists, for immediate consideration.
Contact Terry at 636-239-1787 Ext 110 or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can always trust that every inquiry is held strictly confidential.
And if you are seeking a similar opportunity in a different part of the country, you can view more Dermatology opportunities (from all across the US) at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!