Pennsylvania—Physician-Owned Private Practice near Philadelphia Seeking a Dermatologist - Superb Location & Partnership Offer!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist for an exciting opportunity in a highly desirable small town near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Step into this full-time opportunity with a highly respected physician-owned private dermatology practice. Enjoy practicing alongside skilled, collaborative physicians and advanced practice providers eager to welcome a new provider to their busy team!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Provide general medical dermatology and cosmetics, if desired
- Current providers average seeing 40+ patients per day
- Be busy from day one - established base and huge demand!
- Collegial clinic culture fostered among a robust team of skilled providers
- Competitive base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits plan includes medical, dental and vision coverage, fortune 500 retirement plan, paid malpractice and licensure, relocation assistance and more!
- Partnership opportunity (after three years of employment)
- Fully staffed with seasoned medical assistants and front office professionals, offering comprehensive clinical and administrative support
- Modern, comfortable offices fully equipped with the latest tools and technology
- EMR system in place
This practice is located roughly an hour outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in a desirable town brimming with small-town charm, beautiful neighborhoods and much to enjoy. Families boast about the excellent schools and safe, friendly atmosphere. The well-kept and walkable downtown district features boutique shops, delicious restaurants and unique attractions. Community events and holiday festivals provide entertainment for all ages throughout the year. Plus, surrounding parks and nature preserves offer hiking trails and water activities for outdoor fun.
Philadelphia provides big city amenities and attractions, and you'll be less than 45 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport for easy air travel!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!