East Texas, Private Practice Seeking BC/BE Derm/DermPath
is actively recruiting for a Board Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship Trained Dermatopathologist to join our client's private practice in Gregg County, Texas. This is an excellent group - Physician owned, well-respected, very busy, and welcoming culture. The group is very team-oriented and treats staff like family. The practice offers full-service dermatological care, focused on exceptional patient experience.
Additional highlights include:
- MUST be both a Board-Certified Dermatologist and Dermatopathology Fellowship Trained
- Seeking two (2) days/week general derm and remainder of week spent on DermPath
- Flexible schedule, open to Part-Time or Full-Time, three to five (3-5) days/week
- Newly constructed, 14,000 SF office setting with modern finishes and full, independent on-site lab
- Experienced support staff with three (3) expertly trained histotechs
- Competitive base salary, guarantee the first year
- Full benefits package
A beautiful community that offers top-notch, private and public schools, lakefront living, rolling hills, and a landscape unlike any other area in the state.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!