Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Columbus, Ohio
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in Columbus, Ohio.
Become part of this growing practice's success in a new office and work alongside a team of highly regarded, compassionate providers deeply rooted in Midwest values.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Expect to see upwards of 35 patients per day - established volume!
- An above-market compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes Malpractice, PTO, CME, 401k, and more!
- A well-established group with decades of service provided to communities throughout the Midwest
- A strategic approach taken to site selection, ensuring strong patient demand and top-tier reimbursement rates
- Experienced support staff with prior Dermatology experience
- Offers full-service Dermatological care and is focused on providing unparalleled patient experiences
- Highly collaborative clinic environment
- High-quality brand and exceptional leadership team
- Physician referral base supported by marketing and referral partnership outreach
- Modern, fully equipped clinic office
- Dermatology-specific EMR
Excellent schools, a low cost of living, and affordable housing in well-kept neighborhoods make this community one of the best places to live in the region. Easy commutes, plenty of entertainment, and outdoor activities also make this an eclectic place to settle.
A few area attractions nearby include:
- Ohio Stadium at Ohio State University
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- COSI (Center of Science and Industry)
- and so much more!
Not to mention, you'll be an hour from Dayton and an hour and 40 minutes from Cinncinati! And when you're ready for a getaway, John Glenn Columbus International Airport is nearby, helping to make your travel plans a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 today. Or email your CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!