Virginia—Highly Lucrative Opportunity for a Dermatologist with a Premier Practice near Washington DC - Sign-On Bonus!
**Virginia offers tremendous outdoor beauty, top-rated education systems and superior health care resources.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly reputable dermatology practice just south of Washington D.C. in a desirable small town in Virginia. This is a phenomenal, well-established group located in a fantastic location near Washington DC with easy access to hiking, biking, kayaking and more in the ever-beautiful state of Virginia. Take over for a relocating provider and quickly build your successful dermatology career with an incredible team by your side!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity - flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of general medical dermatology and light cosmetics
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day - established base!
- Receive extensive support from well-trained medical assistants who will set up and scribe for you
- Modern office fully equipped with the latest tools and technology
- High earning compensation package including a generous base salary and production-based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Lucrative sign-on bonus!
- Small, collegial team fostering a welcoming, team-oriented environment
- Physician-owned group rooted in down-to-earth midwestern values
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
- Candidate is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- EMA in place
From gorgeous state parks and wildlife centers to modern-day amenities like diverse shops and restaurants, you'll have everything you need for the perfect work/life balance in this desirable Virginia town. Delightful cuisines and locally owned shops brimming with small-town charm are all within reach.
Spend your spare time endlessly exploring new things in Washington DC. And when you need a getaway, Ronald Regan Washington National Airport is less than a 30-minute drive away!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!