Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established and highly supported group in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
With this ready-made opportunity, you'll receive some fantastic perks such as a flexible schedule, a lucrative compensation plan, a family-like team culture to work in, and extensive support to quickly build a loyal patient following of your very own!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Immediate need - looking for a candidate that can start this year
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week - Flexible to fit your needs!
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Receive dedicated support from well-trained Medical Assistants
- Highly competitive base salary plus generous productivity bonuses create an uncapped earning potential
- Complete benefits package includes Medical, Generous PTO and holidays, CME allowance, and more!
- Collegial clinic environment
- Well-established, patient-centered, physician-led group
- The practice offers General Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- Work alongside a small, professional team of highly regarded providers
- Takes great pride in fostering a family-like, team-oriented culture with extensive benefits for providers and team members
- Modern office featuring spacious, fully equipped exam rooms
- Excellent office and medical support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing, and much more
Pittsburgh is one of America's top cities for young professionals to land! With a lively, family-friendly vibe and some incredible nightlife and outdoor recreation, you'll have plenty to keep you active and entertained living and working in Pittsburgh!
Cost of living is low, commutes are (more often than not) a breeze and the area has some excellent educational programs for families to take advantage of!
Professional sports games, energetic theater performances, golf courses, and country clubs, historical museums, and well-kept parks are all within reach when you live and work in Pittsburgh!
Plus, you'll have Pittsburgh International Airport nearby for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation
with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130
today. Or email your CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!