Pennsylvania—Dermatologist Needed at Premier Private Practice in Allentown - Excellent Flexibility!
**Just 60 minutes from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly regarded private practice in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Here's an excellent opportunity to become a member of a highly collaborative team in an up-and-coming region of Pennsylvania within reach of both New York City and Philadelphia!
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full or part-time opportunity; minimum of three days per week - flexible schedule!
- Work from a single location
- Primarily provide General Dermatology, although the options to practice Cosmetics is also welcomed and available
- Current providers average between 25-30 patients per day
- Compensated supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is required
- Replacement position for a provider relocating out of state
- Above-market compensation plan
- Excellent benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, CME and IRA match
- Well-respected private practice with highly experienced providers holding numerous awards and recognitions
- Offers General Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Group has a loyal, established patient base
- Collegial, team-oriented clinic culture
- Skilled Medical Assistants and Administrative Professionals work hard to create an organized, efficient workflow; each provider receives support from at least one dedicated Medical Assistant
- Modern office with spacious, fully equipped exam rooms creates a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for patients and providers
- EMR in place
Allentown, Pennsylvania, is home to a vast metropolitan culture with plenty to do, see and experience—from museums, science centers, and botanical exhibits to parks, wineries, and live performances! This historic city, with origins dating back to 1762, sits within the New York Metropolitan area.
Allentown is one of the fastest-growing cities in the Keystone State! Here you'll find a wide array of excellent primary and secondary schools and universities, plus housing and living costs are reasonably affordable.
Residents of Allentown experience four distinct seasons with plenty to enjoy indoors and out during each. Summers are jam-packed with live music and family-friendly festivals. And the beautiful Leigh River flows directly through the city, creating lovely backdrops for picnics and gatherings.
One of the best parts about living and working in the Leigh Valley region is that you'll be within an hour's drive from Philadelphia and only 90 minutes from New York City.
And you'll even have Leigh Valley International Airport nearby to help you get to your next destination getaway or business conference!
Ready to Make a Career Move to Allentown?
Request a confidential conversation
with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150
today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!