Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician near Dallas, Texas
**Live in an affordable Texas town and benefit from not having to pay state income taxes!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a compassionate and highly motivated Dermatologist to join a fast-growing practice near Dallas, Texas.
Step into this highly regarded practice where you can quickly establish yourself as a premier Dermatology provider with the well-rounded supports already in place just outside the greater Dallas metropolitan area!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single office location
- Part-time status is considered for exceptional candidates
- Practice a mix of General Medical, Surgical and/or Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see between 30 and 40 patients per day - volume is there to be as busy as you're comfortable being!
- Ability to focus on clinical areas of interest (skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Receive clinical autonomy to guide your own work per standards of care
- Flexibility to determine patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing per your preference
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is required
- Position open due to patient demand and practice growth
- Lucrative production-based compensation package - above market opportunity!
- Complete benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401k (with match), Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Well-established, patients-first practice with an excellent reputation
- Providing high-quality care is at the forefront of everything this group does
- Small, collegial clinic atmosphere where everyone feels and is treated like family
- Well-trained and experienced support staff, including dedicated MAs and Administrative Professionals
- Full electronic setup, with intuitive and easy-to-use EMA system in place
- Professional dermatology clinics with specialized equipment and spacious procedure rooms
- Experienced management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
Maybe living and working in the fast-paced city of Dallas isn't for you, but being nearby the lively and entertaining metropolis is more your style. If that's the case, this opportunity is for you!
In less than half an hour, you can be in downtown Dallas experiencing all that "Big-D" has to offer. But for those that prefer a slower pace of living or just a quieter day-to-day experience, you'll be able to settle into this small-town atmosphere with ease!
With a low cost of living, excellent schools, a low crime rate, and affordable housing, you'll be set for a high quality of living—without the price tag! And for those that tend to enjoy warmer weather, you'll have tons of it to spend lakeside, hiking, and more.
Plus, with Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport less than 45 minutes away, you'll have an easy commute leading up to your next getaway vacation or business flight.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!