Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Northwest New Mexico
**Enjoy living in a taxpayer-friendly state!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a talented, motivated Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in Northwest New Mexico.
This is a unique opportunity to step into a ready-made practice located on the southwestern side of the Colorado Rockies in the deserts of northwest New Mexico. Here you'll receive ample support to grow your career and drive your own success!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single office location
- Will consider part-time candidates with outstanding remarks
- Practice a mix of General Medical, Surgical and/or Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive clinical autonomy to guide your own work per standards of care
- Patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing are flexible per your preference
- Current providers see between 30 and 40 patients per day - volume is there to take on a patient load as large as you're comfortable serving!
- Focus on clinical areas of interest (skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is available but not required
- Position open due to patient demand and practice growth
- Lucrative production-based compensation package - high earning potential!
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401k (with match), Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign-on bonus!
- Practice is dedicated to excellence and delivering high quality, compassion-centered care
- Work alongside a small experienced team of Dermatology experts
- A family-like group creates a supportive, collaborative environment
- A relaxed, welcoming clinic atmosphere
- Superior support staff, including dedicated MAs who will scribe for you
- Office equipped with specialized tools and devices allow providers to deliver the best care possible
- Experienced management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Intuitive EMA system in place
By joining this Dermatology group, you'll receive the rare opportunity of working in the Four Corners region of the country—where the corners of Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada meet. The stunning landscape primarily consists of desert regions with classic cactus and high ridge scenes.
Several iconic landmarks reside in this area of New Mexico, which is considered a taxpayer-friendly state, including Navajo Lake State Park and Aztec Ruins National Monument.
Living here opens up a world of possibilities for outdoor enthusiasts by putting you near the Colorado Rockies, only about four hours from the Grand Canyon and just under seven hours from Salt Lake City.
Modern amenities are still easy to come by in what would seem to be a highly remote location. There are great schools in the area, family-friendly activities and attractions, and more!
Plus, in just under three hours, you can be in Albuquerque and heading toward Albuquerque International Sunsport for a destination getaway!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!