Washington—Dermatologist Needed in Eastern Washington State - Excellent Work-Life Balance!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving practice dedicated to serving the highest quality care in eastern Washington.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity; 4 days per week for an excellent work-life balance!
- Enjoy offering a mix of Medical, Surgical Dermatology and/or Cosmetics
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Position available due to retiring physician
- EMA in place
- Excellent compensation plan includes a percentage based bonus structure
- Stellar benefit package includes CME, licensing fees, holidays, and PTO
This practice is located in a gorgeous area in the Pacific Northwest with more than 120 idyllic wineries to explore. A peaceful, small-town feel with warm, friendly faces, this is the perfect spot to settle down and raise a family.
With gorgeous scenic views, plenty of outdoor activities to experience, and numerous things to do and explore in town, this community is brimming with beauty and possibility. Plus, a diverse array of restaurants offer endless cuisine options.
Washington was ranked #1 by U.S. News in Best States Overall. And with easy access to a nearby airport, you'll be able to travel anywhere you desire!
Ready to Make a Career Move to Washington?
Request a confidential conversation with Terry Ferguson, one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!