Pennsylvania—Amazing Opportunity for a Dermatologist Outside of Philadelphia - Excellent Location!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful practice north of Philadelphia. This practice is located in a highly desirable suburb of Philadelphia—the perfect place to enjoy a healthy work-life balance!
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Enjoy offering a mix of General Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day - a large established referral base!
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is required
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- Highly lucrative compensation package - guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, PTO, health savings accounts, 401k, CME, and more!
- Value-driven, well-established practice with an exceptional reputation for compassionate, personalized patient care
- Collegial clinic culture in a warm, welcoming environment
- Work alongside a robust team of Dermatology professionals dedicated to high-quality care and advanced treatments
- Autonomy and flexibility to practice within standards of care
- Beautiful office space featuring state-of-the-art equipment and technology
This practice is located in a charming, highly desirable small town outside of Philadelphia. Residents enjoy all the benefits of living near a big city while still having access to a more laid-back suburban lifestyle. There are excellent schools and community amenities here, making it a superb place to raise a family. The town is home to a number of parks and recreation areas, providing residents with plenty of opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy the natural beauty of the area. Plus, the cost of living is relatively low, especially when compared to other parts of the country.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!