Hawaii—Board-Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist Needed at Private Practice on Oʻahu Island
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist to join a private practice on the island of Oʻahu in Hawaii.
You can expect to be busy from day one when you jump at the opportunity to live and work in paradise! Here you'll replace a relocating provider and join a fantastic team working in a family-like atmosphere.
- Open to MDs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Read slides daily (averaging 2-3 hours/day, but expected to grow)
- Provide a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology (Cosmetics, if desired)
- Current providers see 30-40 patients for General Dermatology per hour - work at your comfort level
- Highly collegial clinic culture
- Receive support from well-trained dedicated medical assistants
- Spacious, modern office fully equipped with the latest tools and technology
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Full benefits package includes medical coverage, 401k, PTO and more!
- Relocation assistance available
With world-class beaches, excellent weather, and stunning landscapes, living and working on O'ahu Island is a dream come true! Home to some exquisite dining options, fantastic recreation and Honolulu's state capital, you'll never run out of ways to spend your free time in Hawaii.
Nearby Daniel K. Inouye International Airport makes planning getaways and business trips a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration.
There's never a fee for career seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!