Illinois—Private Practice in North Chicago Suburb Seeking a Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist - Excellent Growth Potential!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist to join a growing private practice in a desirable suburb in northern Chicago, Illinois. This is an excellent opportunity for a provider to grow with a reputable team serving a loyal patient base.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Spend half of your time seeing patients for General Dermatology and the other half reading slides
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day for General Dermatology - a well-established base!
- Work alongside a highly collegial team of providers, including physicians and advanced practice providers
- Well-trained support staff and administrative team in place
- Lucrative compensation plan offering a guaranteed base plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position available due to patient demand
This practice is located in a north Chicago suburb with top-ranking schools, an excellent family-friendly atmosphere, and lots to experience inside and out! Residents enjoy living in well-kept neighborhoods and having a variety of delicious restaurants and unique shops to frequent.
You'll be less than 45 minutes from downtown Chicago. And you'll have an easy commute to O'Hare International Airport for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today or email your confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration.
When partnering with myDermRecruiter as a career seeker, there's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View similar opportunities from all over the US at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!