Illinois—Physician-Owned & Led Dermatology Practice Seeking a Dermatologist in West Suburban Chicago
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving, well-established dermatology practice. The group is physician-owned and led, with an average staff tenure of 12 years. You'll find an excellent clinic culture here where providers collaborate and enjoy coming to the office.
- Open to MDs and DOs - including 2022 & 2023 Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working from two locations in suburban communities in western Chicago
- Provide a mix of Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology (about 80:20)
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day - no ramp-up needed and have the ability to work at your comfort level
- Exceptional front office staff, including a care coordinator
- Highly experienced Medical Assistants provide superior support
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base
- Above-market compensation with a 1-2 year guaranteed base plus a strong production bonus structure
- Complete benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401K, PTO and paid CME
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- EMA for EMR
This practice is located in a fantastic suburb of Chicago with excellent schools, a low crime rate, and beautiful family-friendly neighborhoods. There are tons of community events happening all of the time and the area has lovely parks and walking paths that residents love to frequent. Plus, you'll have a short commute to O'Hare International Airport for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. You can also email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
View more dermatology opportunities across the US on our website at www.myDermRecruiter.com!