Colorado—Dermatologist Needed for Exciting Private Practice Opportunity in Denver
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a private practice with a fantastic reputation in Denver, Colorado. Here you'll receive excellent support to ensure your schedule is full in no time—with ample growth opportunities!
- Start in 2023
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full or part-time opportunity working 2-4 days per week from a single location
- Provide a mix of General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see 20-30 patients per day - a well-established base!
- Growing practice with an excellent reputation!
- Excellent clinic culture and relaxed, family-like atmosphere
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Competitive compensation package - open to a candidate seeking 1099 or employee status
- Superior benefits plan includes health coverage, CME, PTO, and more!
This practice is located in a highly desirable Denver suburb boasting exceptional schools, friendly neighborhoods, and tons of recreation, dining, and entertainment opportunities.
Denver is one of the nation's fastest-growing cities and one of the top US cities for young professionals to call "home." A booming economy and a strong focus on high-quality, healthy living make this area desirable for many to land. And you'll have Denver International Airport ready and waiting to serve all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Request a confidential conversation with Zach Wissman today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!