Alabama—Exciting Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist in Montgomery!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a small, collegial team of providers in Montgomery, Alabama, delivering high-quality patient care. This excellent provider-centric practice offers extensive support that will help you grow a highly successful career!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- See patients for a mix of Mohs Surgery and General Medical Dermatology
- Highly competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Exceptional benefits package includes health, malpractice, CME, PTO, and more!
- Skilled support and administrative staff in place ensuring you stay focused on patient care
The state capital of Alabama is teeming with opportunities for young professionals, plus it's a top-ranking physician-friendly state with a low cost of living, delicious food, and a tremendous love for football! A quick 90-minute drive north to Birmingham, Alabama, offers even more adventure. Plus, you can catch a flight at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, boasting flights to over 400 unique destinations!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 today. Or email your CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust every inquiry is held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!