Pennsylvania—Private Practice in Southeast Pennsylvania Seeking a Part-Time Dermatologist
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving private practice in a quiet, small-town community in southeast Pennsylvania. If you've been searching for a part-time opportunity with a fantastic family-like team of providers, look no further!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Part-time opportunity working 1-3 days per week from a single location - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics, if desired
- Excellent support staff in place to ensure efficiency - including well-trained medical assistants
- Well-established practice with a family-like, collegial atmosphere
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Competitive compensation plan - depends on days worked and years of experience
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
This practice is located in a lovely small town in southeast Pennsylvania. You'll find everything you'd need to settle in and raise a family here—including great schools and community resources, plus a low cost of living. You'll be close to several larger cities with major airports and there's plenty to see and do indoors and out nearby, too.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110
today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!