New York—Private Practice Seeking a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Long Island/NYC - Open to Cosmetic Fellows!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Cosmetic Dermatologist to join a highly reputable team of skincare providers on Long Island/NYC. This position will be at a brand new location where you'll work alongside renowned providers serving an affluent patient base in a welcoming environment where you'll quickly feel right at home!
- Open to Cosmetic MDs and Cosmetic Fellows - preferably a candidate with 1-2 years of dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity working 3-4 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Current providers average 12-20+ patients per day - depending on types of procedures
- Excellent group culture - collegial, family-like environment
- New, fully equipped office with more than 30 lasers where more than 75 different treatments are offered
- Option to work 1-2 days/week in New York City - not required
- Receive dedicated support from 1-3 skilled medical assistants
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Lucrative compensation package - flexible to meet provider needs
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes health coverage, malpractice coverage, PTO, 401k and more!
This office is located on Long Island in a desirable community where you'll find everything you need to enjoy a high-quality lifestyle. With stunning beaches and beautiful country clubs, luxurious dining experiences, and idyllic parks, this is an excellent place to live, work and raise a family.
Area schools receive excellent ratings while a low crime rate and plenty of attractions for all ages offer something special for everyone. The closest airport is Long Island MacArthur, where you can catch direct flights to Tampa, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Nashville and more!