California—Dermatology Practice Administrator Needed at Private Practice in Southern California
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Practice Administrator to join a highly regarded private dermatology practice in Southern California near Los Angeles. With this opportunity, a seasoned candidate will manage a robust team of dermatology physicians and advanced practice providers, medical assistants and front desk staff working at two neighboring locations.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly motivated, team focused and has the ability to lead with compassion and fairness. Someone who is motivated to help the practice grow will quickly find themselves at home here!
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or MHA preferred
- Three or more years of experience as a medical practice administrator or office manager - dermatology-specific experience not required
- Directly responsible for the oversight of daily operations and staff supervision at two locations
- Enforce departmental policies and procedures
- Ability to develop and operationalize short and long-term strategic goals established by the medical director
- Excellent communication skills for working with patients, staff and providers
- Report directly to the Medical Director
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week
- Results-driven, highly successful private dermatology practice
- Position available due to practice growth and physician wishing to focus on patient care
- Highly competitive salary - dependent on years of experience
- Full comprehensive benefits package
This practice has two locations in the Los Angeles area, home to gorgeous year-round weather, an exciting nightlife scene, and plenty of outdoor recreation. Here you'll have easy access to luxurious amenities like relaxing spas and resorts, fine dining restaurants, golf courses, casinos, professional sports games, and more. And with Los Angeles International Airport nearby, you can easily catch a flight to just about anywhere!
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson today at 636-239-1787 ext. 110. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential. And candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services.
View more Practice Administrator and Practice Manager jobs at www.myDermRecruiter.com.