Texas—Amazing Opportunity for a Dermatologist with Private Practice in Prime Houston Suburb
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatology Physician to join a well-established private practice in a fantastic southern Houston suburb. This family-like group is eager to welcome a skilled new provider to their busy team!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full or part-time opportunity working 3-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Candidate will ideally travel between two locations
- Provide primarily General Dermatology with some light Cosmetics
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day - busy office!
- Collegial clinic culture fostered among a professional team of more than five skilled dermatology providers
- Relaxed, comfortable office
- Position does not require the supervision of Advanced Practice Providers
- Position available due to practice growth
- Competitive compensation package includes a first-year base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Superior benefits plan includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with match, and more!
- Potential sign-on bonus and/or relocation assistance
This practice is located in a highly desirable suburb of Houston, home to great schools, family-friendly neighborhoods, and tons of opportunities for outdoor recreation. You'll have easy access to modern amenities (like convenient shopping, delicious restaurants, and excellent entertainment) with even more in neighboring Houston suburbs. And nearby George Bush Intercontinental Airport offers plenty of options for destination flights for all of your travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View more than 600 dermatology jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!