Tennessee—Private Practice Near Chattanooga Seeking a Dermatologist - Flexible Opportunity! Partnership / Ownership
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a reputable private practice near Chattanooga, Tennessee. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented physician seeking a flexible work-life balance while practicing alongside a phenomenal team of skincare providers.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location - excellent work-life balance!
- Practice a mix of General, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Well-established practice with a patient-centered focus
- Fantastic support staff in place ensuring productivity and efficiency
- Collegial clinic culture - strong family-like atmosphere
- EMA in place
- Competitive compensation package and uncapped bonus incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical coverage, 401k with profit sharing, CME and more!
- Partnership opportunity
- Relocation assistance available
Chattanooga is a unique city with a variety of entertainment and dining options, as well tons of outdoor recreation opportunities, too! Residents boast about it being the perfect blend of big-city and small-town to create a welcoming atmosphere for all!
Local breweries, novelty coffee shops and a recently remodeled downtown district supply all the small-town charm you'd need. And at the same time, you'll be near mountains for hiking and rivers for kayaking. Chattanooga airport offers nine nonstop flights and many connecting flights for easy air travel!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!