South Carolina—Amazing Opportunity for a Dermatologist with a Fast-Growing Private Practice Near Myrtle Beach - Sign-On Bonus!
**Myrtle Beach topped the US News' 2022-2023 list of fastest-growing cities in the US!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established private practice near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. With this opportunity, you'll be afforded a flexible schedule, ample autonomy and a relaxed, family-like atmosphere, among many additional benefits!
- Open to MDs or DOs - including Residents!
- Full or part-time opportunity - your choice!
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day - high volume!
- Receive extensive support from dedicated medical assistants - one for every 20 patients
- Collegial, supportive clinic culture
- Position available due to practice growth
- Position does not require the supervision of advanced practice providers; however, it is preferred, and this group is willing to provide compensation
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health coverage, 401k, PTO, malpractice and licensing fee coverage and more!
- $200,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Ownership opportunity
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Zach Wissman, a Dermatology Recruitment Specialist at myDermRecruiter, at (636) 239-1787 ext. 160 or via email at Zach@mydermrecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!