South Carolina—Booming Private Practice Near Florence Adding a Dermatologist - Sign-On Bonus!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a fast-growing private practice near Florence, South Carolina. Grow your career with a highly flexible group while practicing alongside a collegial team that will have you feeling like family in no time!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Flexible schedule - full or part-time opportunity!
- Well-established, high volume practice
- Current providers see 40-55 patients per day
- Superior support staff (including skilled medical assistants) in place to ensure efficiency
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a $200,000 Sign-On Bonus and potential ownership of location
- Complete benefits package consists of a stipend for healthcare coverage, PTO, 401k, profit sharing and more!
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is available but not required - willing to compensate!
Florence, South Carolina, is one of those hidden gem-like places where residents enjoy eclectic, small-town vibes and plenty of modern-day conveniences, too! The recently renovated downtown area is beautiful and offers tons of shops and eateries to enjoy.
Plus, you'll be under 90 minutes from Myrtle Beach and just 75 minutes from Columbia, South Carolina. Florence is home to a regional airport and Myrtle Beach International Airport isn't too far for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Zach Wissman, a Dermatology Recruitment Specialist at myDermRecruiter, at (636) 239-1787 ext. 160 or via email at Zach@mydermrecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!