Post-Integration Clinic Manager - Dermatology Practices - Remote Position
myDermRecruiter is seeking an Integration Clinic Manager to join a multi-state, financially-viable dermatology network to manage the post-acquisition transition of dermatology practices. The Clinic Integration Manager directs all aspects of integrating newly acquired practices by ensuring an easy and succinct transition experience for physicians, advanced practice providers and office staff.
Enjoy working with a professional administration team for a reputable, patient-centered dermatology group. This position is remote. However, the candidate must be willing to do some travel.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA or MHA preferred
- 5+ years of high-level project management experience
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Personable, relationship-driven individual comfortable communicating and problem-solving with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willing to travel; position requires about 30% travel time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide pre-close integration preparation.
- Create individualized onboarding and integration plans for specific practices.
- Manage and provide support to people at various levels within the clinic setting.
- Work closely with business development leaders to manage all aspects of technical transition, including IT, Operations and Marketing departments.
- Manage multiple competing priorities on time and budget.
- Identify pain points of a project before they delay milestones.
- Hold functional leaders accountable to deadlines.
- Complete all documentation demonstrating the success of integration objectives.
- Participate in the development and improvement of integration processes and supporting resources.
- Demonstrate teamwork and positively responding to change.
- Assist with developing and executing de novo/non-acquisition business growth initiatives.
- Fulfill additional related duties and projects as assigned.
Contact Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 today for a strictly confidential conversation regarding this position. You can also email your confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 dermatology recruitment firm in the nation. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today.
- Competetive compensation package
- Complete benefits package